Last updated: March 1, 2023
Welcome to Host.Support. Host.Support LLC
- Registration and Account Security
- Reporting Suspected Violations
- Proprietary Rights
- Proper Use
- User Content Posted on the Site
- Mobile Services
- Share Service
- Term; Termination; Cancellation Policy
- General Terms
- Registration and Account Security. In consideration of your use of the , you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Host.Support Sites (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to us, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
- Proper Use. You represent and warrant that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Host.Support Platform and Services, including emails sent, will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. In addition, you agree not to use the Platform and Services or the Host.Support Sites to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Platform and Services or the Host.Support Sites by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use the Platform and Services or the Host.Support Sites in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Host.Support Sites;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Platform and Services or the Host.Support Sites;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights,
- hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any videos other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, (ii) are taken by you or your friends, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Host.Support Sites any private information of any third party, including, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from us, or create a false identity on the Platform and Services or the Host.Support Sites; or
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Host.Support, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Host.Support Sites, or which may expose Host.Support or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- Mobile Services. The Host.Support Platform and Services includes certain services that are available via your mobile devices such as the ability to upload, download, browse sites or access other apps, subject to your carrier’s terms and conditions. You should check with your carrier to find out what restrictions, if any, may be applicable to you. Your carrier’s normal messaging, data and other rates and fees will apply. You should check with your carrier.By using mobile services, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding Software Solutions and other entities by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the mobile services may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.
- Term; Termination; Cancellation Policy. The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Order Form or when you signed up for the Services (the “Initial Term”). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the “Term.”
ADDITIONALLY, AFTER THE INITIAL TERM, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES, AGREES AND AUTHORIZES COMPANY TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON CUSTOMER’S CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED HEREIN.
- This Agreement may be cancelled by Customer upon proper notice to Host.Support, prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter. If Customer cancels this Agreement, no refund will be provided for payments made on the current term on the Account if outside the criteria of the Money Back Guarantee.
- Subscription-based Apps & Software: Customer may cancel at anytime prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter. If Customer cancels this Agreement for apps and software, no refund will be provided for payments made on the current term on the Account if outside the criteria of the Money Back Guarantee. The effective date of the cancellation will be the following term.
- Host.Support’s subscription-based apps and softwre are designed to provide continuous access to our services. As such, all subscriptions for our apps are set to auto-renew by default. This means that at the end of each billing cycle, your subscription will be automatically renewed for another cycle, unless an admin of your account cancels the subscription from their administration Business App Center page.
- We understand that circumstances may change, and you may no longer require Host.Support apps. Therefore, we provide an easy and convenient way for you to cancel your subscription by accessing your Administration menu. Once canceled, your subscription will expire at the end of the current billing cycle, and you will not be charged again.
- It is important to note that if you do not cancel your subscription before the end of the billing cycle, your account will be charged for the next cycle, and the auto-renewal will continue until you cancel. We recommend that you keep track of your subscription and billing cycles to avoid any unwanted charges.
- You can also contact our customer support team at any time if you have any questions or concerns about your subscription or billing.
- Web Design, Development & Managed Services: Customer shall be obligated to pay one hundred percent (100%) of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term. Customer shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the date of such cancellation. Host.Support may, but is under no obligation to, refund to Customer any pre-paid fees for the Services but only for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation. No partial month fees shall be refunded.
- Host.Support may terminate this Agreement in the event of nonpayment by Customer. Host.Support may also terminate, without penalty, if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal or regulatory reason, or as otherwise provided herein. Company will provide Customer as much prior notice as reasonably practicable.
- Host.Support may immediately terminate this Agreement, without penalty or notice and without refund, if Host.Support, in its sole and absolute discretion or judgment, determines that Customer’s use of the Services or Customer Content violates any Host.Support term or condition of this Agreement or the Policies. Or Customer’s use of the Services disrupts, or in Host.Support’s sole and absolute discretion or judgment.
- Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein.